Dr. John V. Tiberi
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
John V. Tiberi, MD
Dr. Tiberi specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and performs several orthopaedic procedures including:
- Hip Arthritis
- Knee Arthritis
- Minimally Invasive Hip and Knee Replacement
- ACL Preserving Knee Replacement
- Robotic Assisted Hip and Knee Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement
- Labral Tears / Hip Injuries
- Hip Arthroscopy
About Dr. Tiberi
Doctor Tiberi is an orthopaedic surgeon fellowship-trained and dedicated to the fields of hip and knee replacement and hip arthroscopy. His advanced training and sub-specialization enable him to apply minimally invasive and technologically advanced techniques and focus on accelerated recovery to both simple and complex hip and knee conditions.
Originally a native of the South Bay, Doctor Tiberi earned his undergraduate degree at The Johns Hopkins University where he was selected to be a member of the Phi Beta Kappa, Premedical, Biological, and Leadership Honor Societies as well as an Academic All-American as a member of the varsity football team. He attended medical school at the University of California, San Diego where he served as his class president.
Doctor Tiberi completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He received fellowship training in hip and knee replacement and hip arthroscopy at The Massachusetts General Hospital / Harvard Medical School, institutions that are nationally and internationally recognized for their contributions to these particular fields.
- Undergraduate: The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Medical: University of California, San Diego, CA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA & Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
View Dr. Tiberi's full CV »